Job Title: Parts Manager in Smyrna, Georgia
What You Will Be Doing: As the Parts Manager you will be responsible for leading the Parts Team in the daily parts operation for Perkins parts distribution in nine southeastern states.
This position is responsible for providing a safe workplace and developing a “Safety First” culture.
The Parts Manager position is responsible for hiring and developing employees as well as addressing employee issues.
This position will be fully responsible for the financial performance of the assigned store(s) and cost centers.
As such, it will fall on the Parts Manager to create an operating budget, control costs, build loyal customers, meet financial objectives, and establish good employee relations.
The Parts Manager must address employee and customer complaints in a timely manner, with the focus being to establish and maintain an efficient and pleasant work atmosphere and loyal customer following.
Additionally the Parts Manager must stay current on the manufacturer’s product offerings that are supported, as well as their policy procedures and warranties while ensuring good working relationships with other departments and OEM representatives.
- Participate in required safety programs and ensure that all employees complete safety training and work in a safe manner.
- Responsible for the daily operation of the branch location, including managing location staff, reviewing profit and loss, staffing, employee development and training, equipment utilization, equipment maintenance, and safety regulations.
- Direct various staff members in the performance of their store-related positions.
- Support and train employees on Standard Operating Procedures and ensure that all company policies and procedures are followed.
- Develop, evaluate and motivate staff. Ensure that a formal evaluation session with each employee is completed annually.
Creating developmental / learning plans for each employee. any disciplinary actions in compliance with company policy. • Plan and establish systems to control expenses. • Monitor inventory levels to assure customer needs can be met on a timely basis. • Assist customers in the resolution of complaints regarding parts.
- Assist in the development of revenue and profit goals, inventory requirements, and headcount requirements for budgeting purposes. Prepare annual operating budgets.
- Responsible for safety audits, safety training, compliance with State and Federal OSHA, EPA and DOT regulations.
- Maintain company operating facilities in clean, orderly, and safe condition.
- Establish an atmosphere of customer service throughout the facility.
- Ensure job standards are met, arrange work assignments to cover for vacancies and absences, and keep attendance records.
- Administer Parts strategies for promotions and products
- Support and communicate regularly with the Sales Teams
- Oversee/assist in the collection of accounts receivable.
- Accountable for monthly reports, including filing all injury reports.
- Conduct monthly meetings (safety, financials and current company information)
- Establish and communicate Branch goals.
- Participate in required safety program, and work in a safe manner.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager.
Who We Are Looking For:
To be successful in this position you should be organized, show an attention for detail and a sense of urgency.
You should have basic computer skills, safety conscious and the willingness to learn.
The ability to multitask, problem solve and provide superior customer service are essential to this position as well.
- High school or equivalent
- Specific industry experienced desired or an equivalent college degree.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Able to obtain forklift certification
- Ability to lift 50 lbs repetitively and occasionally higher amounts with assistive devices
- Willingness to work in hot/cold weather conditions
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills (email, internet, basic data entry)
- Problem solving and multitasking
- Safety conscious and customer focused
- Be self-driven and take pride in your work
- Prior experience in a warehouse environment Values:
At Pathfinder Power Solutions, we are always looking to add people to our team who share our core values:
- Safety: We value the lives and health of our team and customers above all else.
- Integrity: We are ethical and trustworthy, demonstrate respect for others, and communicate truthfully and promptly.
- Teamwork: We work as one across our organization for the benefit of our customers.
- Excellence: We strive to be the best, continuously improving our customers’ experience and the solutions we provide.
- Sense of Urgency: We respond quickly to customer needs and hold ourselves accountable for results.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following values:
- Acting in a safe manner
- Exhibiting honesty and integrity
- Acting in a fair and ethical manner
- Team mentality
- Delivering quality results
- Embraces change / improvement
- Exhibiting superior customer service skills
- Exhibiting pride and ownership
- Working with a sense of urgency
- Exhibiting a winning attitude What We Offer: Pathfinder Power Solutions. offers a full benefits package that includes aggressive compensation levels, technician tool allowances, full medical, vision and dental coverage, employee wellness programs, paid vacations and more.
Competitive Pay Structure
- Competitive Compensation ($73,000 starting base salary)
- Individual Bonus Opportunities Available
- 401k Plan Strong Company Match
- Employee Profit Sharing
- Financial Wellness Coaching Employee Wellness Program
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave Career Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training
- Advancement Opportunitie
South Florida IT Staffing, Inc. & South Florida Staffing Group
Keith Grant – SVP Recruitment & Staffing
SFITS URL: https://southfloridaitstaffinggroup.com/