– Design software systems for embedded camera devices.
– Write efficient code, optimize for system specifications: run-time, space and power consumption.
– Ownership of software from design to implementation and production
– Create test SW and scripts for product manufacturing and electro/mechanical sub-assemblies based on standardized test procedures.
– Program utilities for production and test equipment.
– Modify and update standard test procedures based on product or requirement changes.
– Document, analyze and organize test data, graph and prepare reports of test results.
– Provide technical assistance, exchange information and interface with Operations, Assemblers, Production, Buyers and Engineering.
– Perform functional and design verification testing under environmental and operational variables of temperature, humidity, shock, vibration, EMI.
– Assist with creating new tests, test procedures and processes for new product introductions from Engineering to Production.
– Provide code maintenance of test equipment and test fixtures.
– Fluent in C, C++
– Experienced with scripting languages, preferably Python.
– Comfortable with operating systems – key concepts, preferably experience with FreeRTOS.
– Design experience with TI MSP, Xilinx MicroBlaze embedded processors.
– Experience with in-board communication over: Uart, SPI, I2C, USB.
– Knowledge of processors, IC’s, electronic equipment, computer hardware and software applications, electronics diagnostic skills.
– Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
– Three years plus experience with embedded design.
Nice to have:
– Prior experience with HW HDL, schematics.
– Experience with Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, AI.