Collections / Accounts Receivable Specialist – Miami Gardens, FL
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Asset Servicing · Miami Gardens, Florida
Financials Services company is looking for a talented results-minded person who will be managing missed payments, defaults (Pre-Collections) and getting businesses back on schedule or negotiate a payment plan settlement arrangement. Candidates strong in selling and collections are great candidates for this role. The individual should be money motivated and persistent. Highly organized and good follow through to follow up with clients at the scheduled times that they want to be called back. Each day there will be a report of the accounts receivable showing accounts that are behind schedule and will be bonused based on the person’s success in keeping the accounts current.
This company is dedicated to ensuring that small and mid-sized businesses thrive by providing financial resources when they need them most. The members of our team are vital partners to our clients and demonstrate integrity and an unparalleled commitment to service and teamwork every day. If you are interested in joining a dynamic work environment with a start-up culture where you will be recognized for your contributions, we would love to talk to you.
- Contact all businesses who have a returned payment and set up recoup payments.
- Work from a report to see all accounts who have missed payments to bring them current.
- Complete pre collection calls and emails to businesses who are behind persuading them to take the debt seriously before legal action ensues.
- Cross training in other asset servicing tasks as our entire department calls for cross training to give each employee the full view to be able to do well in their role. May be asked to help from time to time on other tasks to help team.
- Projects as given by the manager to better and grow the department’s infrastructure.
- Update documentation as processes evolve, keeping all company documentation current.
- Answer phone calls from merchants looking for modifications from time to time to help overflow of Asset Servicing team.
- Team player mindset
- Highly organized
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Persuasive and persistent
- High school diploma