$25 to $35 Hourly (plus commission)
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Well funded, stable employer enjoying considerable growth. Great opportunity offering advancements from within and a fun atmosphere!”
Heavy Equipment Shop Mechanic- Pensacola, Florida
- Heavy Machinery Mechanical Knowledge: 2 years
- Experience with at least 2 of the following: CAT, John Deere, Kubota, Ditch Witch, Case
Full Job Description
Established in 1967, the full-service dealer of industrial equipment across Florida, Georgia and Alabama has 10 locations in the region with more
than 180 team members dedicated to sales, parts and service. Now 100% Employee-Owned, the Southeast team supports customers in the tree care,
landscape, wood waste, organic recycling and underground utility construction industries.
Currently seeking an experienced Shop Technician located remotely in the Pensacola, FL. region to provide exceptional
customer service through accurate inspections for defects and equipment diagnoses and perform necessary services in the allotted time frame for each job.
Consideration will be restricted to potential candidates who have proven abilities to repair hydrostatic & electrical systems, read blueprints, hydraulic &
electrical ISO schematics.
Salary Range: $25.00/hour – $35.00/hour
- Company truck (parked at home each day)
- Company fuel card
- Company paid cell phone
- Company uniforms provided
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Health insurance with 0 deductible
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Communicate with customer courteously and professionally.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Introduce other products and services to customers.
- Diagnose and repair equipment using current best practice.
- Record and document the diagnoses, procedure, and time to complete the repair.
- Take equipment through prescribed pre-delivery inspection process to ensure proper operation.
- Assist in loading and unloading equipment.
- Adheres to department safety practices.
We are a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations
About South Florida Staffing:
Construction | Agriculture | Material Handling | Mining | Power Generation | Trucks
South Florida Staffing Group is a specialized recruitment agency with a unique focus on heavy industry across North America. Our clients range from emerging enterprises to established leaders in construction, machinery & manufacturing, mining, oil & gas, and agriculture.
If you are looking for a recruiter uniquely qualified to help you, you have come to the right place.