- Full Time
- Accounting & Finance
Posted 2 years ago
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Well funded, stable employer enjoying considerable growth. Great opportunity offering advancements from within and a fun atmosphere!”
Financial Services company is dedicated to ensuring that small and mid-sized businesses thrive by providing financial resources when they need them most.
The members of our team are vital partners to our clients and demonstrate integrity and an unparalleled commitment to service and teamwork every day.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic work environment where you will be recognized for your contributions, we would love to talk to you.
Financial Services company is looking for an Expediter that will be responsible for identifying, gathering, and analyzing relevant information to assess credit risk,
determine sources of repayment, decline applications, and ensure compliance with applicable credit policies, procedures, and the company’s risk philosophy in
an effort to mitigate loss.
- Conduct detailed financial analysis to determine the credit worthiness of merchant; perform risk-based underwriting reviews of applications;
- which includes the analysis of bank statements, merchant financial statements and various other business documentation.
- Determine Merchants credibility and payback ability via in depth review and verification of information.
- Researches the business, which includes the reputational reporting websites for positive or negative reviews.
- Identify risk factors within each loan and utilizes resources, tools and documentation to detect red flags and clear inconsistencies.
- Determine the client’s ability to repay an advance based on analysis of cash-flow, statements, tax returns, trend and ratio analysis, and other financial information
- Communicate with ISO’s, Brokers Support, and merchants in both written and verbal form to ensure that turn-times and time commitments are met
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or related field
- High attention to detail/Easily recognizes patterns
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel
- Good judgment; ability to make decisions with minimal supervision
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- In depth understanding of bank statements, seasonality and industry trends
- Conversational/interpersonal skills (customer service)
South Florida IT Staffing, Inc. & South Florida Staffing Group
Keith Grant – SVP Recruitment & Staffing
SFITS URL: https://southfloridaitstaffinggroup.com/
SFS URL: https://southfloridastaffinggroup.com/
About South Florida Staffing:
Founded in 2001, South Florida IT Staffing & South Florida Staffing Group is a recruitment and staffing leader with local roots.
We know the professionals and employers in our area and we can connect you directly to them.
With the expertise to access the most sought after workers, South Florida IT Staffing & South Florida Staffing Group provides
temporary and permanent staffing solutions to address your evolving business needs.
We are your local staffing team!.
Company address: Brickell Avenue, Miami