Since 2001, South Florida Staffing Group has established many business relationships with some pretty amazing Diesel/Gasoline Generator & Engine Employers and has amassed an extensive network of Pre-Qualified Diesel Generator and Diesel Engine Professionals.
WE SEEK THE BEST
Whether you’re seeking temporary work or full-time employment, we have the connections, expertise and experience to find the best employer for every conceivable position.
Our company database includes thousands of qualified employers, allowing us to respond quickly to your new and changing needs. Our candidates undergo extensive screening, and we stand behind every person we place. The employers that we work with, know this about us and welcome the people that we represent because of this.
Some of the many perks when being represented by South Florida Staffing are:
- Introductions to best employers within the diesel engine and power generation space.
- Guidance and counsel during interviewing and hiring process.
- Professional salary negotiation, maximizing your opportunity.
- Professional resignation letter provided by South Florida Staffing for your current employer
- raining and growth opportunities
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life & 401(k) benefits
- Highly competitive hourly rates
- All of our client’s offer company vehicles.
Field Service Technician – Newark, NJ
Field Service Technician(s) will be responsible for performing field related preventative and routine repairs on all DEUTZ products operating within the DEUTZ New Jersey region.
The individual in this position should be personable, a problem solver, reliable, ethical, intelligent and able to adapt to all of the forces around them – customers, suppliers, department employees, co-workers and manufacturers’ employees.
- Ability to travel to customer(s) locations to perform engine and equipment related repairs.
- Assist in resolving customer related issues in a timely matter.
- Plan methods and sequence of performing repairs assigned.
- Pre-Order all parts and materials required to perform assigned repairs.
- Effect the repairs required in a safe and effective manner.
- Ensure all repairs are completed as assigned and according to manufacturer requirements.
- Ensure proper cosmetic appearance upon completion of repairs.
- Ensure all parts and materials not used are returned per DEUTZ Power Center return parts guidelines.
- Maintain the work area in a clean and safe condition.
- All communications with customers are conducted in a manner reflecting respect and honesty.
- All failures identified are matched to solutions necessary to affect a repair.
- Complete all work orders and time sheets in a timely manner.
- Consult, when necessary, with DEUTZ Service Department ticket system to ensure accuracy and approval of repairs.
- Perform all work in accordance with all established policies and procedures.
- Assist in the proper filing of warranty claims and/or customer invoices.
- Follow all DEUTZ employee policies and procedures, especially pertaining to travel and company credit cards.
- Other duties as assigned by branch management personnel.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35.00 – $45.00 per hour
All necessary COVID 19 precautions are being taken care of by employer