DO YOU WANT TO FIND THE BEST ENGINEERING JOBS?
South Florida IT Staffing is the #1staffingfirminMiami.
We specialize and excel at engineering staffing & know exactly how to find high-quality engineers, what questions to ask them during pre-screening, and how to verify their skills. All of this translates into a phenomenal hit/miss ratio and an expedited and pleasant hiring process for the engineering job seeker and employer involved.
Whether you’re looking for a temporary employee or someone to add to your permanent team, South Florida Staffing Group is the right recruiting partner to help you find the best employers in the Engineering industry.
Location: Miami Lakes, FL
Salary Range: $55,000 – $65,000
This Job Will Have The Following Responsibilities:
• Program CMM using software from both model and/or drawings.
• Read and interpret GD&T drawings and/or blue prints.
• Evaluate and communicate CMM reports.
• Make adjustments to programs as required.
• Inspect CNC multi-axis machined castings with both CMM and applicable hand gauges.
• Responsible for daily, monthly and annual layouts per procedures.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret safety, operating, and procedural manuals, common technical information and reports, including the ability to read and understand blue prints and GD&T.
• Proficient knowledge of small thermo-plastic parts.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
• Extreme attention to detail, organized, and accurate.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide and apply concepts of basic algebra, geometry and trigonometry.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form, utilizing critical thinking skills
• Ability to work well as part of a team.
Send resume to email@example.com